How to enter
Entries to the Astellas Changing tomorrow Awards 2012 must be submitted electronically by completing the online entry form. The closing date for entries is 17.00 GMT on Wednesday, 24th October 2012.
You may nominate yourself, your team or colleagues for the Astellas Changing tomorrow Awards 2012. Permission must be obtained from the organisation you work for, any others in your team or those individuals you have nominated as required. You will need to confirm that you have done this when submitting the entry form.
As part of your entry, you are asked to provide the following information:
- A brief summary of your entry for use in Astellas Changing tomorrow Awards 2012 materials.
- A full description of your entry outlining why you, your team or nominated colleague(s) should be considered for the Astellas Changing tomorrow Award, including:
- The background to the project and why it was initiated
- The aims and objectives of the project
- How the project was implemented and the key milestones
- How success was measured and to what extent it was achieved
Your entry to the Astellas Changing tomorrow Awards 2012 will be treated in confidence, however details of the finalists and winners, as well as the summaries from their entries, will be used in external Astellas communication activities, including public relations and media opportunities.