Award entries can only be submitted using the online entry form. Your entry cannot be saved in draft form so use this checklist to ensure you have considered your entry carefully and have all the information and material required when you are ready to submit your online entry form.
- Select the category that is most relevant for your project / initiative
- Prepare your submission to ensure it is relevant to your selected award category, meets the judging criteria and please ensure you have all the information required for the online entry form
- If you have any specific questions please contact the awards co-ordinator they will be able to answer any questions that are not covered on this website
- For team entries only, you need to nominate one team representative to act as your team leader and spokesperson
- Please ensure any information or material provided is an accurate reflection of the project
- If relevant, please obtain consent to submit the entry from any third parties involved